The goals of the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce are:
- To create a B2B online community that helps to showcase Hispanic-owned businesses as well as businesses interested in connecting with the Hispanic market.
- To promote products and services through HISCEC's web site.
- To create mutually beneficial relationships and network with other individuals and associations that believe in supporting small business owners.
- To promote collaborative commerce among members.
- To promote the HISCEC through different communication channels.
- To advocate and facilitate programs that contribute to the success of small businesses.
- To provide consulting services to small business owners.
- To establish strategic partnerships with organizations and corporations that promote the use of e-business tools and e-commerce activities.
- To promote the use of information and communication technology infrastructure in Hispanic businesses.