SEO Report - New benefit for Premium Members
The Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce is offering to new Premium Members a SEO optimization report that will allow them to find those areas in their main web page that limit them from ranking better on search engines. We will provide an onpage optimization report for the main page of your site.
Do you want to get your web site to the top of search engine listings? If you do, you need to do something called SEO or Search Engine Optimization. This is a promotional technique that makes websites appear at the top of search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. whenever someone types in a word or a phrase Search engines can bring thousands of people to your website daily.
The Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce will provide an onpage optimization report to Premium Members that provides the following information:
1. Keywords overview: The report will tell you your score - the importance of a keyword for your webpage, from the point of view of search engines.
2. Page Title: Some factors in your page's title may determine how high your page ranks. The report will provide you a value that you are going to be able to compare against your competition.
3. Meta Description: Search engines look at a page's meta description to find out what your page is about. See how appealing your meta description is to Google, and how this compares with your competitors.
4. Meta Keywords: Meta keywords are made for search engines only, so that they easily grasp your page's most important topics. The report provides different factors that influence optimization of your meta keywords.
5. Body Text: Some features of your page's body text effect your position in Google. You can see these features in the report and compare them with the average values among top-ranking competition.
6. H1 Headings: For Google, some factors in your h1 headings texts may matter when it decides how high to rank you. See how good they are on your page, and how your competition is doing.
7. Bold Text: If you are using bold font on your web page, search engines look at what stands in these tags and, just like real people, believe that this information is important.
8. Anchor Texts: An anchor text is simply the text that you see as a link and click on. The report will help you optimize anchor texts of links that stand on your site.
9. Image Alt Texts: Making alt text attributes and including your keywords into them is another efficient technique that helps you optimize your site.
Become a Premium Member now and start taking advantage of this new value added benefit provided by the HISCEC to you.