As we move forward, we are going to focus on helping as many businesses as we can to become more competitive, to find new markets, to build new business relationships, to give them new opportunities to grow, to help them to create new full-time and part-time jobs, to increase sales, to reduce costs, to find new vendors, to connect with strategic partners and much more.
We know that we are setting up very ambitious goals but something that we have learned over the last 5 years is that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! The sky is the limit my friends. You just have to have the willingness to make things happen.
We have positively impacted many people since we launched the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce to the market five years ago, it's now time to take the organization to the next level. We are going to make sure that the HISCEC gets as much exposure as possible as we move forward. We are going to invest a great deal of resources at promoting the organization, adding more value to HISCEC's premium services and offering as much access as possible to business resources that can help HISCEC's members to become more competitive.
We are not going to be alone in our new journey, we are going to establish more strategic alliances with movers and shakers nationwide and internationally. We are going to work very closely with organizations that are committed to support entrepreneurship and small businesses, organizations that care about the wellbeing of our communities and their people around.
I want to take this opportunity to ask you for your support. All of our good intentions, plans and dreams can't be possible without you. Many of us constantly complaint about many things that stop us from becoming better business owners, better co-workers, better entrepreneurs, better professionals, better family members, better role models for the people we care about and for the community we live in.
The new site for the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce is not going to be just a B2B hub for businesses; it's going to be the new home of proactive business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals WHO CARE! Business owners with business ethics, values and the desire to become entities of positive change. The more we give, the more we receive!
Members of the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce are going to work together like a TEAM who wants to win a CHAMPIONSHIP! I promise you that there is going to be business for all. It doesn't matter if another member sells the same products that you do or offers the same services that you do because we are all going to have the knowledge to take advantage of the unique characteristics and opportunities that are available in our markets.
We want members of the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce to be able to increase their market share and online presence by using the tools and resources that are going to be available for you at our site and through our network of contacts.
We are very excited about what's coming ahead. The new site is going to offer:
- Business pages with blog, virtual store, contact information, direct link to your site, gallery of pictures and much more. SEO optimized pages to help your listing and content rank well on Google.
- Business Pages Directory: For public access. Great marketing tool for your business.
- Private Social Network: HISCEC is going to have its own social network to help to build meaningful and profitable business relationships among members.
- Professional profile: Premium members are going to be able to create their professional profile to have the opportunity to connect with other members of the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce.
- File Sharing: Need to submit a proposal to another member, share a presentation, a research report, etc.? You are now going to be able to share word docs, excels, PDFs, etc. using HISCEC's File Sharing tool.
- Groups: To create groups based on special interests (Internet marketing, Finance, Access to Capital, etc.)
- Market Place: To promote and sell your products/services.
- Affiliate Program: Earn a commission to help to promote the premium membership of the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce.
- Mobile App: To connect with members on the go.
- Loyalty Card: To have access to special deals and promotions.
- iPad App: For tablet lovers!
- Access to business resources.
- And many more apps and services!
You can preregister now at http://www.hiseb.com. Thank you very much for your valuable time and support!
If you've never gone to school for web design, building your own website probably seems like a complicated and daunting task. But if you know your way around the internet, you might be...