Terms of service
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, you should immediately cease all usage of this website.
- Guidelines. Parties to a transaction are solely responsible for all interactions with each other, for arranging for payment and the exchange of the goods or services purchased if applicable, and for the results and performance of any transaction or relationship entered into through HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE’s e-Marketplace. You acknowledge that HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE is not responsible or liable for any action or inaction of any party to a transaction, for any failure to perform, to pay any amounts due, or to deliver any merchandise or services as promised, or for any other aspect of the transaction.HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Site and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. Each User acknowledges that inability to use the Site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effects on its business. Each User hereby agrees that in no event shall HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE be liable to the User or any third parties for any inability to use the Site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the Site or otherwise), any delays, errors or omissions with respect to any communications or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the Site or any of its features. A member may not sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, give, assign or otherwise transfer an Account, User ID or Password to a third party without the prior written consent of HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE. HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE may suspend or terminate the Account of the member or the transferee of a Registered User in the event of a sale, offer to sell, gift, assignment or transfer in violation of this Section. Some of the Content displayed on the Site is provided or posted by third parties ("Third Party Content"). HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE is not the author of third-party content, whether contributed by anonymous users or paid content providers. Neither HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE nor any of our affiliates, directors, officers or employees has entered into any sales agency relationship with such third party by virtue of our display of the Third Party Content on the Site. Any Third Party Content is the sole responsibility of the party who provided the content. HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any Third Party Content, and shall not be liable to any User in connection with such User's reliance of such Third Party Content. In addition, HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE is not responsible for the conduct of any User's activities on the Site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of such User's conduct. ALL USE OF HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE’s E-MARKETPLACE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The site is provided by HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
- Limitation of Liability. HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
- Indemnification. Member agrees to indemnify and hold HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or another user of the Service using Member’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
- Members Account. All Members of the Service shall receive a password and an account. Members are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under their account, whether authorized or not authorized. Member agrees to notify HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE of any unauthorized use of Member’s account or any other breach of security known or should be known to the Member. Member’s right to use the Service is personal to the Member. Member agrees not to resell or make any commercial use of the Service without the express written consent of HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE.
- Modifications and Interruption to Service. HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE shall not be liable to Member or any third party should HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
- Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information. Product specifications and other information have either been provided by the Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website.HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
- Compliance with Laws. Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- Copyright and Trademark Information. All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2008 www.hiscec.com, will all rights reserved, or is the property of HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE. The Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce™ and HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE™ are proprietary marks of The Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce. HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits The Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce. All other trademarks displayed on the HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce.
- Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, www.hiscec.com receipts notifications of claimed copyright infringement: By Mail:HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCEP.O. Box 9142 San Diego, CA 92038 By Telephone: (858) 768-2483
- Referral Program HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE´s Premium Members are elegible to participate in HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE´s Referral Program. A premium member has the opportunity to generate 50% comission on a monthly basis for every premium member refered to the organization.
- Botnets. HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any accounts involved with botnets and related activities. If any hostnames are used as command and control points for botnets, HISCEC - HISPANIC CHAMBER OF E-COMMERCE reserves the right to direct the involved hostnames to a honeypot, loopback address, logging facility, or any other destination at our discretion.